![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
A research letter will not do any good to explain this. The order books show two separate guns made, not a repair to replace the frame.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuck Bishop For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Thanks for the link for disassembling my shotgun. I have it taken apart. I don't think it has ever been cleaned. Now the trick is to put it back together...
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
Good morning. Thanks for you help with my Parker.
I took it apart to clean it and am having a hard time re installing the firing pins. Any ideas as to how to get them to line up with the hole? Thanks, Bill
__________________
The bottom line: "Fear God, and Keep His Commandments: For this is the WHOLE Duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13 |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|