![]() |
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
My DH grade ten gauge magnum, sleeved by Lefever, was originally a 32" #3 frame 12 gauge. Fortunately, a ten gauge magnum Lefever sleeved gun is even more scarce than an original #3 frame 12 gauge. It is the first Parker I have seen with the rib expertly remarked "Lefever Steel" where the original "Damascus Steel" was removed.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Gary
I had one walk into the shop last week. It did not leave. A #3 frame 12 ga. 32" Damascus grade two top lever hammer gun. The barrels have 80% original finish, 20% color case, the wood is in great shape. I have not had a chance to clean it up yet. I will post pics after I do. It has great dimensions and swings wonderfully. Brad |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Brad Bachelder For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | |||||||
|
Quote:
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|||||||
|
|
#6 | ||||||
|
I'm waiting on a letter as we speak on what I believe to be a Grade 1 hammer 3 frame with 30 inch barrels which the book said was a 10 Ga. If interested I can post photo's. Thomas
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#7 | ||||||
|
[QUOTE= If interested I can post photo's. Thomas[/QUOTE]
are we EVER not interested
__________________
"If there is a heaven it must have thinning aspen gold, and flighting woodcock, and a bird dog" GBE |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Losey For Your Post: |
|
|
#8 | ||||||
|
I got both these Parkers from the same gentleman. One is a 32 inch 10 ga. and the other is the 12 ga. 30 inch with both being 3 frames. Thomas
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thomas L. Benson Sr. For Your Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|