Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Let's discuss the market for 12-gauge guns.
Unread Yesterday, 10:09 AM   #1
Member
Tennessee Dave
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Posts: 401
Thanks: 431
Thanked 340 Times in 164 Posts

Default Let's discuss the market for 12-gauge guns.

I'm sure we've all noticed how prices have fallen for 12 ga. guns. Jus last year I posted a want to buy thread where I asked for a Trojan or VH gun in any gauge, but in all original condition with a budget of $1500. I got a few replies back, but all were either for guns that had issues or higher priced for original guns. I just recently won a very nice all original 1903 VH, 12 ga. in the G&D auction for a $700 bid. There were 2, D grade guns that sold for $900 bids. Both of those guns had been previously restored, but really? Myself I would love to get my hands on a small gauge Parker, but for now I will enjoy getting some very nice original 12 ga. Parkers for half price as compared to a year or two ago. Why do you think people do not seem to want the 12-gauge guns?
David Livesay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to David Livesay For Your Post:
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.