I agree with most of what folks here are saying about FB and I'll be the first to admit i'm probably on FB too much... but it truly IS entertaining and if we can weed through all the CRUD that is being posted on FB and form our own conclusions I think we'll be ahead of the game.
I refuse to watch any television news stations because THAT is as much lies and misinformation as some of the FB stuff is.
I will share posts on FB that I believe are relevant and have a modicum of truth but everyone else can decide what to look at and believe for themselves. AND if i see or read something over there I believe is untrue, I will say so.
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."
George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
|