Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06-21-2011, 10:01 PM   #16
Member
Ed Blake
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,402
Thanks: 941
Thanked 1,030 Times in 414 Posts

Default

I was talking with a guy tonight who is restocking a GH for me and he recommends 3 degrees of negative pitch when using a pad. He says the negative pitch gets the shooter down on the stock better. I've never given pitch much thought, but I have a DHE on which the Silvers pad was ground down more at the toe and I do very well with it.
Ed Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.