Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Hunting with Parkers

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Trigg, Mark, and Richard, N. Alberta goose/grouse hunt
Unread 09-19-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Bob Brown
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Trigg, Mark, and Richard, N. Alberta goose/grouse hunt

Hello Trigg, Mark and Richard. I posted this in the Hunting with Parkers section in case we have some pictures of your visit to add later. The time will soon be here! Trigg, will Mark be able to make it down? I sure hope so. Brett and I are looking forward to seeing you and Mark again, and to meet Richard for the first time. We have both been going hard at work and are looking forward to some down time. As I sit here I can hear shotguns being fired at geese around my house. Brett says there are lots of geese around his place, but they're getting hunted pretty hard. That might keep them moving and make for a better hunt for us. The grouse are a little scarce this year, but Brett thinks he has some spots that we should find some birds.
Trigg, I know you're bringing a 28 gauge and your 24" PH 16. I'm not sure what Rich and Mark are bringing. I'll be bringing down some extras, light and heavy guns, so if you guys want to try something different you can pick what you want to shoot that day. Looking forward to your arrival.
Bob

Last edited by Bob Brown; 09-20-2009 at 08:22 AM..
Bob Brown is offline   Reply With Quote