Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Non-Parker Specific & General Discussions General Discussions about Other Fine Doubles

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
CZ Bobwhite
Unread 04-20-2023, 10:35 AM   #1
Dylan Rhodes
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default CZ Bobwhite

Hey everyone,

I'm fairly certain this won't fit into the "fine doubles" category, but I was wondering if any of the fine group members here happen to delve into some lower quality guns occasionally? Specifically, if anyone has some insight into the CZ bobwhite G2? Being of young age and good health I maintain a smattering of what I call "replaceable" guns alongside the older collectables, for those times I know I'm headed to hunt in a right proper mess of cover or a terrible weather day. These guns tend to take on some disproportionate cosmetic wear as you might imagine. Anyways, I have some Cabela's card points burning a hole in my pocket. Since the quality of just about everything in that store has seemed to go down the toilet and I am afraid to buy anything, I have nothing to spend them on, so the CZ caught my eye. Yes, they sell vintage guns in the used section, but it seems I could wait a millennium for something reasonably priced in that regard from them.
Dylan Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote