Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-09-2021, 03:01 PM   #12
6pt-Sika
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 8,193 Times in 3,652 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Romig View Post
Like both Craig and Mike have said, it’s a matter of personal preference. Some like them and some don’t. Some might pay a premium while others wouldn’t even buy such a gun.

I own only one Parker with a single trigger but would be just as happy if it had double triggers because I have no problem shooting a double trigger gun. Some people have trouble with double triggers.

My single trigger is a little VHE 20 with open chokes . The rest of my SxS’s are all double trigger . In the past I could go shoot dove sporting or whatever carry a SxS with double triggers and a Superposed with a single trigger and never miss a beat switching back and forth . Since getting the little VHE single trigger I find myself sometimes trying to get my finger behind the trigger looking for a nonexistent second trigger . Now with all that being said I’m kinda in the market for a factory original VHE , GHE or DHE 12 with 32” barrels choked tight , vent rib and wide forend . But I’d be just as happy if I got the same basic configuration but with double triggers .