 |
|
 |
|
| Notices |
Welcome to the new PGCA Forum! As well, since it
is new - please read the following:
This is a new forum - so you must REGISTER to this Forum before posting;
If you are not a PGCA Member, we do not allow posts selling, offering or brokering firearms and/or parts; and
You MUST REGISTER your REAL FIRST and LAST NAME as your login name.
To register:
Click here..................
If you are registered to the forum and keep getting logged
out: Please
Click Here...
Welcome & enjoy!
To read the Posts, Messages & Threads in the PGCA Forum, you must be REGISTERED and LOGGED INTO your account! To Register, as a New User please see the Registration Link Above. If you are registered, but not Logged In, please Log in with your account Username and Password found on this page to the top right.
|
 |
|
 |
09-02-2018, 02:40 PM
|
#11
|
Member
|
|
|
Member Info
|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 683
Thanked 730 Times in 328 Posts
|
|
The heat was brutal on the Oostanaula River yesterday. About 70 shooters on about 120 acres of sunflowers.Over cast until about 2pm and then the sun popped out so I went to shade until about 4:30. My shooting was off and when my Old Reliable started doubling I got out a Gh Damascos 30in. 12ga. I don't shoot it as well but did to kill a few. I didn't count the birds but it was short of a limit. The most birds I have seen in many years. Many shooters started leaving around 5pm. I assume they had limited out. Around 6pm the birds were pouring in and lighting in the field. Needed more shooters. The birds seemed faster than I ever saw. Getting old is not what it is cracked up to be. Don't be in a hurry to get there. Thankful to be able to do it again. Going again in the morning with my grandson so keep me in your prayers. The Lord is good. Gerald
PS. Some people think I am crazy.
|
|
|
|
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gerald McPherson For Your Post:
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:13 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4 Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno - 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.
|