Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Hunting with Parkers

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
forgotten guns
Unread 09-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #1
charlie cleveland
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 7,799 Times in 3,968 Posts

Default forgotten guns

i came in from bush hogging this evening wore slap out..ive been bush hogging for the last2 weeks got done this evening...whew what a relief...just got to put out the food plots and then the long wait till deer season.... i looked overin the corner there sat my old faithfuls the parker 10 ga hammer gun...thelc smith 10 hammerless thestevens 16 etc......all setting patently waiting there turn to get out of the corner and be in my hands once again...i never get tierd of picking up my doubles and swinging on a imaginary target...best of all is to hear the loud report watch that squirl fall from the tall hickory tree he was cuttingnuts in...or the noise of the covey of wild quail as they rise in the air to be greeted by a parker 20....or setting in the duck blindwith that old stevens in hand.....its good to dream only a few more days of work......i promise my guns i will not forget them for long.... charlie
charlie cleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charlie cleveland For Your Post: