Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums General Parker Discussions

Notices

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread Today, 11:34 AM   #31
Member
Phil Yearout
PGCA Member
 
Phil Yearout's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,028
Thanks: 6,517
Thanked 6,274 Times in 1,575 Posts

Default

I will have to say that this site is one of the most welcoming sites I've ever encountered. When I first came here I felt accepted right away. I don't know where anyone got the idea that the site is arrogant and/or unhelpful. It's also one of the most civil sites I've found; even disagreements are usually carried out without the name-calling and one-upmanship that happens on many sites. And even though it's Parker-centric it's very accepting of things outside that realm and very entertaining.
__________________
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain.
Phil Yearout is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil Yearout For Your Post:
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1998 - 2026, Parkerguns.org
Copyright © 2004 Design par Megatekno
- 2008 style update 3.7 avec l'autorisation de son auteur par Stradfred.