![]() |
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
#3 | ||||||
|
I'll try....
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: |
|
|
#4 | ||||||
|
Patented by whom? That's not Parker workmanship.
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following User Says Thank You to edgarspencer For Your Post: |
|
|
#5 | ||||||
|
i don't know if it was ever patented Edgar. But it sure worked as intended.
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#6 | ||||||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
||||||||
|
|
|
||||||||
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edgarspencer For Your Post: |
|
|
#7 | ||||||
|
I just looked through all of the Parker patents but the only patents pertaining to Parker shotguns simply are listed as “breech-loading firearm” but nothing on safety mechanisms.
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#8 | ||||||
|
No more "shootin' from the hip".
|
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Murphy For Your Post: |
|
|
#9 | ||||||
|
That is certainly unique. What was the safety shoe made of, wood, bakelite????
__________________
Keavin Nelson |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
|
|
#10 | ||||||
|
Keavin, I believe it was either bakelite or gutta percha.
.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man. Not because I think they're better than the other breeds, but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture." George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic. |
||||||
|
|
|
||||||
![]() |
|
|