Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums  

Go Back   Parker Gun Collectors Association Forums Parker Forums Parker Reproductions

Notices

Dove limit in two states!
Unread Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #1
James Clarke
Forum Associate

Member Info

Talking Dove limit in two states!

This is my first real post on the forum so here goes nothing.

I recently came into ownership of two Parker reproductions a 28ga DHE and 12ga DHE although the 28ga I’m not allowed to take home with me until I get a college degree. (my father is trying to motivate me haha) but he won’t ever shoot it because he’s a Winchester model 23 classic kind of guy and whenever I get a chance to take leave and come home I can take it out.

The Texas hunt went exceptionally well this year lots of collard doves and pigeons and oddly enough a white wing or two which we don’t see much of by the time dove season starts. 7 man limit in two hours.

The 12ga however is mine and with me here in NC so I recently took two of my buddies who are also Sergeants in the Marine Corps to take some doves with it on some nice private land here. The results were great I limited out in about an hour and a half. My friends who I’ll admit are not as much there to shoot the birds as they are to pull the trigger also had a good time and put together another limit between the two of them.
James Henry Clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to James Henry Clarke For Your Post: