View Single Post
Unread 12-18-2023, 12:34 PM   #11
Wild Skies
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 3,635 Times in 992 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Murphy View Post
Some time back, I was informed on this site that there are more than one variation of the Sporting Clays Classic choke installation. One variation seems to have more flare than the one pictured here. The one pictured here shows very little or no flare. The other variation shows a very visible flare. They may have been a very early SCC, maybe a prototype.
Once upon a time, a long, long, long, long time ago, I heard that that if a person hears something enough, something that has been repeated over and over and over again, so much so they start believing it themselves -- and then they go on repeating it . . . and then others that have heard it go on repeating it . . . things such as a very visible flare or bulging to a Sporting Clays Classic's muzzles comes to mind.

Bill, would you please post a pic of any SCC with a very flared muzzle? (Oh, that's right you're unable to post pics. ) So, at the very least, please refer us to a link on this site that documents an SCC with a very flared muzzle and I'll start believing it, too. Until then, I believe you're dreaming.