John D.
PGCA Lifer
Admin

Member Info

Thanked 4,159 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Jones View Post
Gordon Jones - Annual
Hi Gordon! many thanks for your continued support of this fine organization - Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane Burma View Post
hi john. i'm a newb how do i get into that parker gun parts for sale type thread? i need a part.
Well - welcome aboard Shane! OK - as you've gotten several replies already, let me also add the following info for your consideration...

Some folks think that the $40 Membership fee is just for access to certain parts of the forum. Actually, those are only a small part of the Membership benefits. You see the PGCA has its roots in more of a "bricks and mortar" organization - so you receive a Membership card, PGCA Certificate, Welcome letter, pin, etc. - sent out by our own "Vanna White" of the PGCA (aka - Mary Bowes" ) As well, you will also receive a quarterly professional publication (yes, it really is a professional grade magazine - thanks Dean!!!) called Parker Pages..

Anyway - I didn't want you to think that access to the PGCA Member Only Forums would be the only benefit to your $40.. In fact, as you know now - it's only a small part to a much larger organization...

Welcome to the Forum, Shane!

- John
John Dunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John Dunkle For Your Post: