View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2022, 07:48 AM   #10
Bruce P Bruner
PGCA Member

Member Info

Thanked 1,941 Times in 361 Posts

This gun is for sale, about a 3 hour drive from me in Holyoke, Colorado and is also advertised on GB. I felt it had enough historical interest to share here. It’s not a bargain basement item, though placing a fair value on a very early high grade Parker such as this one is difficult for me. It’s a shell of its former glory, though functional with nice bores. Vintage Parker’s such as this one are somewhat unique to themselves considering condition and value. The baseline price is $4800 on this one and I am a value shopper like most all of us here. It may very well be fairly priced, keeping in mind that these are scarce and don’t grow on trees.
For me personally to afford this one would entail a sell off of some of my collection and I am unwilling to do a one, two, three or four for one type of exchange. In hindsight, sometimes I regret passing on unique pieces for my collection, but sometimes it’s difficult for me to stay in my lane.
The seller said if I required additional photos he would gladly comply. I just like to keep this forum interesting and contribute when I can.
Bruce P Bruner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruce P Bruner For Your Post: