View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2023, 02:13 PM   #10
nid-28
PGCA Member

Member Info

Let me expand on my response I sent earlier. Creative Arts did not engrave all of the 470 production, but a fair % of it. Some of those guns came in without engraving and Adams & Adams, a father/son team did those is the. 4-E pattern mainly. Creative Arts did the high grade guns, as Bob J. Mentioned earlier. When Steve L had his business in Victor, NY, it was a converted Train station and quite charming in concept and execution. He had a caboose converted into living quarters and an engraving studio. Several engravers(1 at a time) resided there for months at a time decorating Steve’s guns. It was quite a set up. One year at Safari Club in Vegas, the guys from Creative Art were with us and Bregoli set up and engraved during the event. He mostly was engraving and selling gold money clips that he sold readily at the convention. He worked on some receivers too! The parts sets rejected by ICD ended up, as was stated before, being pieced together by Beschi and offered by Thad Scott and others. Some of these sets were offered by Galazan unfinished and required a serious gunmaker to assemble them. It was a tumultuous time as ICD scrambled to find other sources for barrels and actions. That’s an entirely different story that, maybe, someday will be told.
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Davis For Your Post: