View Single Post
Hunting Adventures
Unread 06-12-2022, 05:34 PM   #1
Mike Franzen
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 4,481 Times in 1,336 Posts

Default Hunting Adventures

Greetings! As many of you know, several years ago I began an adventure of hunting with our members and writing stories about the people and the game for the Parker Pages. It was very well received and I had the honor of receiving the Charlie Price Literary Award. In 2020 the plague struck and things went sideways derailing my hunting plans. Flights were being cancelled and my business was forced to temporarily close. But now it’s 2022 and I want to get back in the saddle so to speak. I have missed these adventures and some of you have told me you miss reading about them. So I thought I would put this out there. If you would like to go hunting with me and having a story written about it please send a PM. I will go anywhere and hunt anything. I cover all my own expenses for travel, food, lodging, license, guns and ammo etc. if available I bring a great photographer (Julia) to get plenty of pictures. I have been hunting with Charlie Cleveland, Jim Pasman, Jim Wescot, John Davis, Charlie Herzog, Bruce Day, Richard Flanders, Tom Wooden, Dave Tatman, Dick Dow, Victor Wasylyna and Dr. Steve Parker. These stories make great momentos. Let’s go hunting!
Mike Franzen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to Mike Franzen For Your Post:
Visit Mike Franzen's homepage!