View Single Post
Final Decision
Unread 01-23-2023, 01:44 PM   #16
Chris Pope
PGCA Member

Member Info

Default Final Decision

Last Year I posted this request for suggestions on replacing my inadequate ammo storage locker. The many recommendations were phenomenal and much appreciated. In the end I went with a tool storage cabinet and here is why.
When my wife and I downsized prior to our move 3 years ago from NH to South Carolina, I donated many tools, tool boxes and hardware to my son and others and only kept what I considered to be minimally needed tools to get by in retired life.
We then moved into our new home and set up the house and garage. The remaining tools and hardware ended up in multiple places and stored in Craftsman stack boxes, a small roller cabinet and several other locations. Not helpful.
So, in addition to needing a better ammo storage system, I decided on one location for my tools, ammo and reloading equipment. We decided to kill all those birds with one rock by purchasing a 3-piece ICON tool storage system which includes a 73” roller cabinet with an overhead work center and a side locker. I have therefore combined all my tools, reloading supplies/gear and ammo in one place and eliminated multiple other tool storage boxes. See photos.
Again, my thanks to the PGCA community for advice which led to the aforementioned solution!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ICON Cab closed.jpg (501.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ICON Cab.jpg (508.2 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg ICON Side Cab .jpg (530.0 KB, 8 views)
Chris Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chris Pope For Your Post: