View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2023, 09:16 AM   #8
Nick Visokey
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Shaffer View Post
Nick

You are probably aware, but if you have a lot of guitars that were in a pawn shop and haven't been on the market in 30 years, you should have someone knowledgeable look at them. With them, sometimes a terrible looking guitar is highly sought after. The market has gone up incredibly over that time,some to prices that will be exceeded by only the highest grade Parkers.
Guitars I have are a lot like this shot gun. Had several shops look, and got values from 4-10k. Much like this weapon. Still getting values anywhere from 2200-6k for this shot gun.

I'm in Mesa, and it is currently at AJI for display. We don't care about insurance purposes, as it will be liquated, but we must figure the value as part of clearing it out, and I didn't want to take these crazy 1000-2000 offers if it really was worth 5k+.

Now the other one that I got looks 10x better, but because it was refinished/ all new wood, and whoever did it did a great job. But it is a base base model so that made it less desirable. If I was going to keep one, it would be that one.
Nick Visokey is offline   Reply With Quote