View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2022, 05:14 PM   #10
DKNC
Forum Associate

Member Info

Wow! I came to and joined this site because it has a reputation for knowledge on this brand. I suspect there are some true gun enthusiasts here that have expertise in accessing the value of Parker Bros merchandise; not as they would necessarily offer for it, but also what it is worth based on all things considered, like the age, condition, and functionality. So far, all comments I am hearing in these assessments are based solely on the cosmetic condition. This shotgun was made in 1922 so it is 100 years old and still functions with perfect reliability. I may be a novice but I tend to think those attributes should weigh in more than I am hearing here. The shotgun was purchased in 1922 to be a hunting tool to feed a family, not as an investment item to be put in a display case for future sale. The abuse comment is a bit harsh and without merit, but I do respect your opinion, and agree it may have been neglected as in left in a corner to age without care. Again, I am new to this so I do thank you all for your professional opinions.
DennisKWilson is offline   Reply With Quote