View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2022, 07:57 PM   #30
Setter Man
Forum Associate

Member Info

Thanked 1,636 Times in 634 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Dudley View Post
4 years of keeping someones gun with multiple failed promises to deliver and no excuse as to why? How does Matt not know that the gun is not lost?

What else may you suggest? Asking nicely, multiple times? It sounds like that has happened. Maybe a long drive and showing up in person demanding it be returned is the only other option. Or wait 4 more years.?

Last year I had guy I had never talked to before call me crying the blues to me because he had his gun there for over 5 years for what was supposed to be a barrel refinish and a stock refinish. I was at a loss for why he was calling me and telling me his woes. He was asking me for advice I guess, I told him to call and demand his gun back in whatever state it was in. Write off the time lost and get it back in hand.
I have never had a problem with Brad, Parker or Lori responding to phone calls or e-mail. Regardless, you hold yourself out as an expert on all things Parker and for you to suggest someone file a false police report is incredibly irresponsible.
Jay Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote