View Single Post
Unread 10-13-2021, 12:58 PM   #7
Randy Roberts
PGCA Lifetime

Member Info

Thanked 5,595 Times in 1,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry L Gordon View Post
I don't mean to highjack this thread, but my question may be relevant. I thought I saw recently that the option to make a research letter request online and pay via PayPal was no longer an option. (I assumed because of some political stance taken by PayPal.) Did I misinterpret the information? Can we still request letters online and pay via PayPal? Thanks!
Garry for members that use the search feature in the research section and search a particular serial number when it indicates that records are available you will then have the option to "PLEASE CLICK HERE". Upon doing so it will open the letter request form which does have the "click here to pay now" option that you referred to. I point this out as if you go to the same research section and just click on the "click here" to down load a pdf version of the letter request form you will not have the option of paying on line using that approach. Search a serial number and pull up the letter request form, you will see what I am referring to. Good luck !
Randy G Roberts is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Randy G Roberts For Your Post: