View Single Post
Unread 08-10-2022, 10:07 AM   #10
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member

Member Info

Thanked 33,227 Times in 12,373 Posts

UPDATE:

Well I telephoned Dave a month or so ago to let him know that my Kathy had passed - he was very fond of her.
His speech was labored and I asked if he was okay…
He said he is much better than he was last fall when he had a severe stroke. Said his speech is much better but slower and he has trouble with keyboards of any kind. So we talked for quite a while, but the topic of the Trojan never came into the conversation.

Then he telephoned me last night asking how he could arrange to ship his grandfather’s Trojan to me because it’s just been sitting in his safe and he hasn’t fired it in 7 or 8 years and probably never will again. I told him how it has to be done legally and today I’ll visit my FFL friend over in the next town.

So, in the next few weeks Parker Trojan 167347 will be back with me to answer my wishes, hopes and dreams that we would someday be reunited.

But he did ask that I include in my will that it will go back to his daughter and his grandson upon my demise, which I of course heartily agreed to.

Pictures when it happens.

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: