View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2022, 08:57 AM   #12
tom tutwiler
Forum Associate

Member Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Roller View Post
So I was just doing some research and ran across this thread today and got a big kick out of it.

First of all, thank you all who did not bid on this auction and enabled me to win it at virtually my cut-off for a two barrel set that was non-krieghoff aka CSMC barrels. I have been wanting a pair of 16ga barrels, so i can shoot modern ammo, to mate to my 20ga repro SS DT BT that I shoot very well. As we have all seen, the price of any krieghoff barrel sets have gone way, way up.

Seller was absolutely terrible but i was able to badgered him into a few pictures and info. Barrels were choked how i wanted and I think I did ok in the end, considering. Life is short so take a chance on something you really want.

They fit the gun they shipped with quite well, with the typical dolls-head issues. I will however need to have them ever so slightly adjusted to fit the the gun i want to switch them over to mostly, i believe, do to the dolls head. Anyone have any suggestions on who i should use for that work??
I'm not sure how swamped he is, but I'd be sending a note to Brian Dudley.
tom tutwiler is offline   Reply With Quote