View Single Post
Unread 07-17-2022, 09:29 AM   #7
Brush Buster
PGCA Member
Second Badge

Member Info

Thanked 3,566 Times in 1,099 Posts

Hello Joe , It's always nice to have an Old Family Heirloom so in that sense Its a Dandy Old Parker ,otherwise it is as Dean described ! And also as Dean said most of us don't like to put a price on other folks guns ,with that said ,I have had good success selling over the years on Gun Broker if you give an honest description and start your ad at a Penny the gun will usually bring whatever todays Fair Market Value / Price commands and sometimes surprises you ! The reality is it is not as you mentioned a C Grade ,B Grade or an A Grade so it is what it is a nice Old Utility Field Grade gun and the selling price will not make any change to your life style ,for sure ! I have my Grand Dads old Winchester Model 37 which we all know has zero collectability and only a few hundred dollars in value but I enjoy owning it just because it was Paps ! Just something to ponder ! Good luck with it whatever you decide to do , you could also consider making it the first Parker in your collection and adding a couple of those A, B or C's to it !
Russ
Russ Jackson is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russ Jackson For Your Post: