View Single Post
Unread 11-30-2021, 10:38 AM   #10
Warren Sandberg
Forum Associate

Member Info

I have taken a closer look at the books and will come up with a list price for each. I encourage you not to make an offer until you have seen photos (and that will be a time consuming project of a couple of days). I will add descriptions, photos and prices in future posts. Kevin M. has first dibs on #13.

Edit/Update: I have decided the best way to offer these books is in separate threads with descriptions and photos. I think that will be less confusing and will allow me to manage time better. I will start with The Parker Story. Stay tuned.

Edit/Update: The ad for The Parker Story 2 vols is now live in the Members Only section 11/30/21 SOLD

Edit/Update: The ad for New England Grouse Shooting by Foster is now live in the Members Only section. 11/30/21

Edit/Update: The ad for Parker Guns "Old Reliable" by Ed Muderlak is now live in the Members Only section. 11/30/21

Edit/Update: The ad for The Parker Gun by Larry L. Baer is now live in the Members Only section. 12/2/21 SOLD

Edit/Update: The ad for two books by Don Zutz (The Double Shotgun Rev & Shotgunning Trends in Transition) is now live in the Members Only section. 12/2/21 SOLD

Edit/Update: The ad for Parker - America's Finest Shotgun by Peter H. Johnson is now live in the Members Only section. 12/3/21 SOLD

Edit/Update: The ad for Gunning the Chesapeake by Roy E. Walsh, first edition, first printing, is now live in the Members Only section. 12/4/21 SOLD

Edit/Update: The ad for The Upland Shooting Life by George Bird Evans is now live in the Members Only section. 12/5/21 SOLD

Edit/Update: The Gun and its Development by W. W. Greener 12/7/21 SOLD

Last edited by Warren Sandberg; 12-06-2021 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: 'SOLD' advisory
Warren Sandberg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Warren Sandberg For Your Post: