Thread: EHD sucks
View Single Post
Unread Today, 05:34 AM   #2
Member
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Garry L Gordon's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,024
Thanks: 17,352
Thanked 13,734 Times in 4,106 Posts

Default

With that disease and CWD, sometimes it seems the deck is stacked against the whitetail, and yet they survive.

That’s a nice buck, Harold.

I see Ohio is running their grouse hunting like a big game affair. What a shame that politics and not science guided forest management.
__________________
"Doubtless the good Lord could have made a better game bird than bobwhite, and better country to hunt him in...but equally doubtless, he never did." -- Guy de la Valdene (from A Handful of Feathers )

"'I promise you,' he said, 'on my word of honor, I won't die on the opening of the bird season.'" -- Robert Ruark (from The Old Man and the Boy)
Garry L Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Garry L Gordon For Your Post: