View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 09:13 AM   #5
Member
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Garry L Gordon's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,022
Thanks: 17,350
Thanked 13,724 Times in 4,104 Posts

Default

Rick, the chicken bus was an adventure. I have three disk replacements in my neck, and after one particularly rough ride, I found two on the floor

We had some breast meat pounded, seasoned, and grilled, Andy. They were good. The breasts are rather dark.
__________________
"Doubtless the good Lord could have made a better game bird than bobwhite, and better country to hunt him in...but equally doubtless, he never did." -- Guy de la Valdene (from A Handful of Feathers )

"'I promise you,' he said, 'on my word of honor, I won't die on the opening of the bird season.'" -- Robert Ruark (from The Old Man and the Boy)
Garry L Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garry L Gordon For Your Post: