View Single Post
Unread 10-07-2026, 07:25 PM   #2
Member
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member
 
Dean Romig's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,209
Thanks: 41,802
Thanked 38,463 Times in 13,925 Posts

Default

Welcome Bert. May I suggest you join as an Annual PGCA Member? It’s only $40 annually and you’ll receive our quarterly, full color, glossy 50-page magazine Parker Pages that is loaded with informative stories and articles focusing on shooting, hunting and collecting Parkers all contributed by our knowledgeable members. You will also have full use of our Members Only buy and sell section.





.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: