View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 03:24 PM   #10
Member
Andy
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Andrew Sacco's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2,647
Thanks: 336
Thanked 4,025 Times in 1,553 Posts

Default

All things are temporary in my eye. The trend is lighter faster longer and while that appeals, it also reminds me of a friend who says a "Corvette is the best car around for the HP per dollar spent so I don't see the point in spending more." Fine, but if you want to eat at a Chinese buffet for $9 fine, you're not getting good Sushi and you're not getting a Porsche or Audi. I've driven all of them the experience is different and whether the cost of admission is worth it is up to you. I made the mistake of shooting a wonderful 12g game gun that still haunts me but no way $45,000 is in my pocket but I can dream. Likewise you're not getting a 28g VH for $3,000 anymore. This is the playground you CHOSE to play in. If you want a $1,000 12g go get a Mossberg. Although times have changed I can't believe they won't swing back, it's whether or not you can wait that long for the swing to occur. Like I stated in a previous post I'm waiting to sell some 12's but then I have some time on my side and am blessed to be able to afford to hold on to them. I genuinely do feel bad for folks who invested at the peak and may need to sell now. I always seem to do that with stocks not with guns, and therefore I think investing in firearms is always wise : ) At least I tell my wife that.
__________________
The future is no place to place your better days
Andrew Sacco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Sacco For Your Post: