View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 01:44 PM   #6
Member
Jay Oliver
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Jay Oliver's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,291
Thanks: 1,687
Thanked 4,148 Times in 816 Posts

Default

Quote:
I love the looks of straight stockers and I have a number of them but I shoot pistol grips much better at sporting clays.
Andy I have heard a lot of people say that about pistol grips being the better shooters. I think if there is any difference for me and I don't think there is much, I shoot the straight stocked gun better. The few guns I have had re-stocked are straight gripped to my dimensions.

If you considering moving a straight gripped 32" VH let me know. Maybe I can trade you a pistol gipped Parker you like for it! Everyone wins
Jay Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Oliver For Your Post: