View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 01:38 PM   #5
Member
Andy
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Andrew Sacco's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2,647
Thanks: 336
Thanked 4,025 Times in 1,553 Posts

Default

I love the looks of straight stockers and I have a number of them but I shoot pistol grips much better at sporting clays. Bird hunting not such a big deal but I much prefer pistol grips for clay sports. I got a straight aYa No. 2 in 20g in Sanford that I loved and love but it's not the best clays gun. I have a 32" and 30" 12g VH (one a live bird gun) with straight grips that I am anguishing over selling, I just don't shoot them well. Now, bring me an English straight gripper 12g with 28" barrels for 2" shells weighing less than 6lbs that fits and is choked Skeet/IC and I'm a buyer. That would be like being setting me up with Paige Spirinac on a blind date. I wouldn't know what to do with either one : )
__________________
The future is no place to place your better days
Andrew Sacco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew Sacco For Your Post: