View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 11:33 AM   #3
Member
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Garry L Gordon's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,016
Thanks: 17,331
Thanked 13,691 Times in 4,098 Posts

Default

The reason some guys are asking more for their 12s is because they paid the premium back when they commanded higher prices. Buy retail, sell wholesale is hard to swallow for some.

Ask me how I know.

But…trends are trends, and they will change…if you live long enough.
__________________
"Doubtless the good Lord could have made a better game bird than bobwhite, and better country to hunt him in...but equally doubtless, he never did." -- Guy de la Valdene (from A Handful of Feathers )

"'I promise you,' he said, 'on my word of honor, I won't die on the opening of the bird season.'" -- Robert Ruark (from The Old Man and the Boy)
Garry L Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Garry L Gordon For Your Post: