View Single Post
Straight stocks are just the best!
Unread Yesterday, 11:31 AM   #1
Member
Jay Oliver
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Jay Oliver's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,291
Thanks: 1,687
Thanked 4,148 Times in 816 Posts

Default Straight stocks are just the best!

Here are my latest two Parkers and a good reminder that straight stock Parkers are the only way to go. This is an “all else equal” point of view. I have some Parkers that are pistol grips and I feel fortunate to own them. However, the fact remains I wish they were straight stocked guns.

Let me tell you about these recent ones:

On top: A bucket list gun for me!: 28ga VH 30” Barrels on a #0 frame. Weighs 6lbs 2oz.

On Bottom: A nice light weight 12: 12ga GH 28” Damascus Barrels on a #1 frame. Weighs 6lbs. 11oz.

Had a lot of fun shooting both of these at Addieville yesterday. I could not be happier with these 2 “new to me” Parkers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20261002_172022.jpg (405.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 20261002_171952.jpg (508.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 20261002_172051.jpg (514.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 20261002_172056.jpg (491.2 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20261002_172427.jpg (572.2 KB, 4 views)
Jay Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jay Oliver For Your Post: