View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 10:50 AM   #2
Member
Chris Robenalt
PGCA Member
 
Chris Robenalt's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 727
Thanks: 1,936
Thanked 1,437 Times in 353 Posts

Default

Good question Dave. I have some all original sxs 12s of different makes that I cant seem to give away at the local gun shows we set up at. I have them priced in the $600 - $1500 range. People touch, caress, admire, and say they'll probably be back. Never see them again. We call them " Bebackers ". Some ask if I have any 20s or 410s. When I do bring them, they dont understand the difference in prices. I notice today's market or best 12 ga sellers are the pumps and semi autos in the 2 - $400 range, and most of the buyers need instruction on how the gun works. I think sxs 12s are sleepers, and alot of bang for the buck! I load them down with 3/4 ounce loads, and they shoot like a .410. I've bought some graded 12s for a steal! Enjoy your 12s!

Chris, AZ
Chris Robenalt is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chris Robenalt For Your Post: