View Single Post
Unread Today, 11:20 AM   #40
Member
Autumn Daze
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Dave Suponski's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 5,953
Thanks: 4,408
Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,755 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bishop View Post
I’m sorry to Announce that due to Parkinson’s Disease I am stepping down as the PGCA’s Research Chairman starting today. It’s getting too difficult to make my fingers and hands work on the keyboard. Al Houde will be taking over for me and I’m sure he’s going to do a great job. All I ask is that you give him a little time to get up to speed. Try and hold off sending multiple requests for letters for the time being. One at a time would be appreciated. When I close my PGCA P.O. Box, the post office will forward the mail to Al for 1 year so there will be an additional delay in getting your letter back. He will have Mike Koneski as his backup and I’ll always be available to help too. John Dunkle will be revising the online Research Letter form to give the new mailing address and e-mail address on the form. Mary Bowes will automatically send the online Research Letter form to Al. Mike Koneski will be putting a brief good bye from me and a biography for Al in the next Parker Pages.

It’s been a real honor to be your Research Chairman for the past 15 years. I’ve met, corresponded with, and made so many friends thru writing letters. It’s been fun. I look forward to seeing everyone at future shoots and get togethers as long as my health permits.
Best wishes,

Chuck
You did one hell of a great job Chuck! Thank you sooo much. I wish you all the best going forward my friend
__________________
"Much care is bestowed to make it what the Sportsman needs-a good gun"-Charles Parker
Dave Suponski is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dave Suponski For Your Post: