Thread: Quail 2026
View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2026, 06:16 AM   #5
Member
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member
 
Dean Romig's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,204
Thanks: 41,755
Thanked 38,448 Times in 13,921 Posts

Default

I’m headed to grouse & woodcock camp in Vermont this morning for the weekend. I’m bringing two of my 24” guns - one is my 16 gauge Lifter and the other is my “Mrs. E. W. B.” Ithaca 20 gauge. It should be a fun time!





.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: