Thread: AYA Question
View Single Post
Unread Today, 04:22 AM   #7
Member
mobirdhunter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Garry L Gordon's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 6,007
Thanks: 17,308
Thanked 13,652 Times in 4,089 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira Whitten View Post
Hi Don.

Here is the gun. https://vfiguns.com/product/aya-no-3...5lbs-4oz-wand/


Will post more pictures when I pick it up next week.
You will like that gun. I have two of the later 453s, both in 28 gauge, and they’ve been wonderful bird guns for me for many years.
__________________
"Doubtless the good Lord could have made a better game bird than bobwhite, and better country to hunt him in...but equally doubtless, he never did." -- Guy de la Valdene (from A Handful of Feathers )

"'I promise you,' he said, 'on my word of honor, I won't die on the opening of the bird season.'" -- Robert Ruark (from The Old Man and the Boy)
Garry L Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote