Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarspencer
I have enjoyed every conversation with you, Chuck. Sometimes, the letter was an afterthought, and you gave me a 'Chuckle' every time there was a typo (only a few of the many letters, but I made the most of it.
I'll always remember the trip down to shoot at your club, the whole bunch of us sleeping on the floor in your den. The broken shower valve was almost the high point of the weekend. Georgie has never been the same since.
How you managed to keep doing these letter will remain a mystery. You are appreciated!
|
Edgar, sorry I just can't get used to calling you Terry! I do remember you guys sleeping over at my house and Georgie breaking the shower knob. I'll never let him forget it

It was always fun talking to you and misspelling your letters. Even spell checker wouldn't help me! Your knowledge of Parker Bros. and other worldly things amaze me. I'll keep in touch.
Youre frend Chuck