View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2026, 04:22 PM   #20
Member
Craig Larter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Craig Larter's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,050
Thanks: 3,782
Thanked 13,584 Times in 2,075 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Bishop View Post
Craig, you and Brian Hornacek sent me so many letter requests that I still remember both of your addresses by memory except I can't remember the zip codes! You slipped in this morning before I made the announcement by the skin of your teeth with a request for 2 letters. Al actually did the letters, I just printed them out and mailed them to you. I hope to be at Hausmann's in June!
Your the best Chuck!! 14450! Thanks so much for helping me out when I needed a letter on a expedited basis because a gun was coming up for auction. Fun times.
Craig Larter is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post: