View Single Post
Unread 09-28-2026, 07:04 AM   #10
Member
Stan Hillis
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,379
Thanks: 4,725
Thanked 5,889 Times in 1,638 Posts

Default

I use 1 1/4 oz. loads of bismuth. Some I load myself, some are BOSS.

I am waiting anxiously to hear more about the executive order the Prez signed in May which has a statement in it saying that traditional lead ammo will be allowed to be used again. What is unclear is the scope of that. Does it pertain to rifle bullets only, or does it encompass once again allowing lead shot for waterfowl? The statement is in the EO that opened 92 million acres of previously closed federal lands to hunters and fishermen.

If it is the latter, I've got a box of Super X Luballoy number fours waiting.
Stan Hillis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stan Hillis For Your Post: