View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 03:43 PM   #8
Member
J. Scott Hanes
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 545
Thanks: 4,066
Thanked 828 Times in 327 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Romig View Post
I visit the FB Parker Collectors page and see a LOT of uneducated misinformation. I will make polite corrections to those posts that just incorrect. People have thanked me for my contributions and I will often post the www.parkerguns.org site and suggest they join.


.
Dean, I commend and encourage you to continue this approach. I have been am member of the Trapshooters.com site for many years and try to keep all the discussions on track specifically on Remington ammo and some guns; there are a lot of misconceptions on that site.

There are many 'members' on that site that don't think they have anything to contribute and that keeps many away from fully participating even though the moderators are always encouraging same.

One thing that may be keeping 'newbies' from this site is the level of expertise on the PGCA site, which is perhaps intimidating to them. We can't change that but your inclusion getting on FB is a good place to start the welcoming process.

I am not [never have and never will be] on FB and this joke illustrates why!

https://parkerguns.org/forums/attach...1&d=1790538085
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg FB Reality 1789989390210.jpeg (194.2 KB, 3 views)
J. Scott Hanes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to J. Scott Hanes For Your Post: