View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2026, 12:39 PM   #10
Member
Mike of the Mountain
PGCA Lifetime
Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 6,659
Thanks: 20,472
Thanked 13,271 Times in 3,917 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Lester View Post
Where are you finding RXP20 wads for sale? They seem to have gone the way of the SP10 wad after Remington went out of business. I felt fortunate to find 4000 of them at a yard sale this year. I have found it to be the best wad for bulky powders in the AA and Rem hulls. FWIW the Ballistic Products SG20 Short wad has the same wad height but less shot is inside the cup.
I'm not the only one with a boat-load of SP10 wads and plenty of RXP20s. I've bought them when I found them, usually from private sources and well under market value.

As for the BP SG20 wads, some pellets outside the shot cup has never caused me to miss a clay or a bird.
Mike Koneski is offline   Reply With Quote
Visit Mike Koneski's homepage!