View Single Post
Unread Yesterday, 11:09 AM   #5
Member
B. Dudley
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Brian Dudley's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 11,434
Thanks: 567
Thanked 21,027 Times in 5,257 Posts

Default

That must have been directed at my brother Peter.

If you would like anyone on here to make an informed opinion on your gun, you need to do more than just post a picture here and a picture here of small areas of the gun scattered about here and there. Nobody can formulate an educated opinion on that. I recall you posting quite a bit about this gun in the past and I looked back at those posts. Same thing, a few cropped down photos here and there, and a whole lot of speculation.

It sounds like Josh may have actually had the gun in hand? And he could also not come to a conclusive opinion based on that. I am not sure what you are looking for here???
__________________
B. Dudley
Brian Dudley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brian Dudley For Your Post:
Visit Brian Dudley's homepage!