View Single Post
Unread Today, 06:57 AM   #12
Member
Clark McCombe
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Clark McCombe's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2024
Posts: 366
Thanks: 887
Thanked 1,099 Times in 254 Posts

Default

Fortunately, years back, I got busy and never found the time to sign up for Facebook.
Now, if someone suggests I contact them through FB I can happily say that I can't do that.
My quiet revenge for all the noise that is out there, is to tune it out. We don't have a television. The few publications that come to the house are "Parker Pages" (at the top) "Lancaster Farming" and a few other farming magazines.
I can't remember the last movie I went to. So when all the stuff come out about the decline of the film industry or the print newspapers, I am immune.
When I drive the truck at night, the radio is mostly off. I have 68 years of thoughts to ponder. I hope I have another 20 or so to add to them.
The phrase "Life is short" keeps coming up as I get older. I am thankful that I have found truly wonderful friends here on the Parker site.
Honestly, Beverly and I look forward most to seeing those friends at the Southern, or Ernie's or Mike's. It's like family. There is much love amongst us, even if we don't say it out loud.
Clark McCombe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Clark McCombe For Your Post: