View Single Post
Unread 09-26-2026, 07:23 AM   #6
Member
William Davis
PGCA Member

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,216
Thanks: 149
Thanked 823 Times in 445 Posts

Default

Thanks all, I’m well supplied with Unique use it in pistol caliber lever actions and gallery loads 32/40 & 38/55. Depending on which quickness chart Unique and 20/28 very close. Many old manuals show Unique loads

I hear about Longshot as an 20G option. On the quickness charts it’s a long way from 20/28 like to hear specifics, private message is OK.

On bushings, Working up new loads, dozen shells I throw from adjustable Rifle measure. Find one I like open up a small PW bushing with a boring bar in the lathe. Stamping it with my code to avoid mistakes. PW bushings on eBay often, small ones not many buyers.

Probably going to end up with Unique

William
William Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to William Davis For Your Post: