Thread: G&D Item
View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2026, 06:05 PM   #10
Member
Craig Larter
PGCA Lifetime
Member
 
Craig Larter's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,046
Thanks: 3,773
Thanked 13,563 Times in 2,071 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Rhodes View Post
Craig, out of curiosity, how are you able to do that so quickly? The invoices I receive don’t have a pay by wire option. I have to call when the office is open again usually a couple days after I receive the invoice.
I set up wire transfers with G&D a few years back.I have been a decoy buyer for a long time. I get the invoice and just send them a WT. I get a notice that my account is paid the next day. Shipping Saint tells me my items are ready for shipment in a day or two. Easy to do and I get my items quickly. My bank does not charge me for WTs.
Craig Larter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Craig Larter For Your Post: