Thread: Ser. No. 39135
View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2026, 01:14 PM   #3
Member
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member
 
Dean Romig's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,174
Thanks: 41,639
Thanked 38,393 Times in 13,902 Posts

Default

I'll try....


.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4035.jpg (510.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4016 (1).jpg (551.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4025.jpg (509.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4036.jpg (504.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4037.jpg (503.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4005.jpg (524.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4023.jpg (514.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4041.jpg (503.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4047.jpg (491.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4046.jpg (542.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4009.jpg (533.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4051.jpg (487.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_4052.jpg (517.4 KB, 0 views)
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: