View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2026, 04:30 AM   #3
Member
Dean Romig
PGCA Invincible
Life Member
 
Dean Romig's Avatar

Member Info
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 34,174
Thanks: 41,639
Thanked 38,393 Times in 13,902 Posts

Default

Anschutz died in 1930 and there are several references to him in The Parker Story.

Incidentally, the "old piece of paper" was not made up. It was created by myself from information I had gleaned from "The Parker Story" which I highly recommend every Parker aficianado have in his or her library.




.
__________________
"I'm a Setter man.
Not because I think they're better than the other breeds,
but because I'm a romantic - stuck on tradition - and to me, a Setter just "belongs" in the grouse picture."

George King, "That's Ruff", 2010 - a timeless classic.
Dean Romig is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dean Romig For Your Post: